Send info, music tracks, events listings etc., to [GOTT.PRODUCTIONS@) Gmail.com]
* "My Review of Calea Zacatechichi (Calea Z): The Dream Herb" (by Rebecca Turner) [world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/calea-zacatechichi-review.html]
* Calea zacatechichi Reports (97 Total) [www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Calea_zacatechichi.shtml]
* You Should Consider Converting Your Music To A=432 Hz [archive.is/BcAxj]
* "Iowa State engineers develop micro-tentacles so tiny robots can handle delicate objects" (2015-06-19, iastate.edu) [archive.is/awpvO]
* "This Octopus Is So Adorable That Scientists Might Name It ‘Adorabilis’" (2015-06-17, boredpanda.com) [archive.is/LuniL]
* "Strange Never-Before-Seen Sea Creatures Discovered 20,000 Feet Under The Sea" (2015-06-10, boredpanda.com) [archive.is/a7HH7]
* "Researchers Discover First Sensor of Earth’s Magnetic Field in an Animal" (2015-06-17, utexas.edu) [archive.is/TEQ8J] [begin excerpt]: A team of scientists and engineers at The University of Texas at Austin has identified the first sensor of the Earth’s magnetic field in an animal, finding in the brain of a tiny worm a big clue to a long-held mystery about how animals’ internal compasses work.
Animals as diverse as migrating geese, sea turtles and wolves are known to navigate using the Earth's magnetic field. But until now, no one has pinpointed quite how they do it. The sensor, found in worms called C. elegans, is a microscopic structure at the end of a neuron that other animals probably share, given similarities in brain structure across species. The sensor looks like a nano-scale TV antenna, and the worms use it to navigate underground.
"Chances are that the same molecules will be used by cuter animals like butterflies and birds," said Jon Pierce-Shimomura, assistant professor of neuroscience in the College of Natural Sciences and member of the research team. "This gives us a first foothold in understanding magnetosensation in other animals." [end excerpt]
* "Evolution study finds massive genome shift in one generation" (2015-06-15, rice.edu) [archive.is/a7iGC]
* "Water splitter produces clean-burning hydrogen fuel 24/7 ; An inexpensive renewable source of clean-burning hydrogen fuel for transportation and industry" (2015-06-23, kurzweilai.net) [archive.is/281Ey]
* "Disabled people remotely pilot robot in another country with their thoughts" (2015-06-24, kurzweilai.net) [archive.is/Z02Ct]
* "First working synthetic immune organ with controllable antibodies" (2015-06-11, kurzweilai.net) [archive.is/I1Jm1]
* "Scientists create synthetic membranes that grow like living cells" (2015-06-23, kurzweilai.net) [archive.is/vs8d0]
* "The “dreams” of Google’s AI are equal parts amazing and disturbing" (2015-06-19, qz.com) [archive.is/YYtAX], full photo set [http://is.gd/hQDUM8]
* "Spectrum of life: Nonphotosynthetic pigments could be biosignatures of life on other worlds" (2015-06-22, washington.edu) [archive.is/PAdEN]
* Photo: Geoglyph mandala in Palpa region of Peru [https://archive.is/FGLFw], the only composite geometrical arrangement amongst the geoglyphs of the northern Andes mountains.
* "Puma Punku: Obvious Evidence Of Advanced Ancient Machining" [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkhnTP5Fs4o]
Brien Foerster writes (2015-07-01): Today at Puma Punku in Bolivia. This stone shows obvious signs of ancient high tech machining..
* photo (2015-07-01, Brien Foester) [archive.is/8rhFb]: Possible sculpture seen at Tiwanaku in Bolivia today of an elongated headed person. This artifact is new to me...
* photo (2015-07-01, Brien Foester) [archive.is/9bdBw]: Examining a very elongated baby skull in a small museum near Lake Titicaca yesterday. Would be a great candidate for DNA testing in the future...
* "Oldest Human DNA Reveals Mysterious Branch of Humanity" (2013-12-04, livescience.com) [archive.is/vV6EO]
* "An early European had a close Neandertal ancestor" (2015-06-22, mpg.de) [archive.is/CmOOV]
Quanta Magazine shows how an influx of new dinosaur fossils from China in the 1990s led to a complete overhaul of the way scientists thought of both dinosaurs and birds. Now it is widely accepted that birds are linked to dinosaurs on the evolutionary tree, but Emily Singer explains why the biological imperative to “get smaller” drove the rise of birds from the massive beasts that once dominated the planet.
* "How Dinosaurs Shrank and Became Birds" (2015-06-02, quantamagazine.org) [archive.is/RSHPp]
* photo [archive.is/NEhtd]: This is a Ancient Egyptian Mummy unwrapped. Notice the skin color, notice the hair. These people were not Europeans or Arabs they were AFRICAN. Some refused to accurately display movies that have Egyptians with Dark skin tones. The natural hair of this 4000 year old mummy proves what history has been saying all along the Egyptians were African.
* photoshopped recreation of the coastline along the Nile River and Giza Plateau around the age of the Great Pyramid builders.
* Ancient megalithic civilization in Alkebulan: "Decoding the Hidden Ruins of Southern Africa" [archive.is/ikx8I]
* "Among the gold mines of the inland plains between the Limpopo and Zambezi rivers [there is a]...fortress built of stones of marvelous size, and there appears to be no mortar joining them.... This edifice is almost surrounded by hills, upon which are others resembling it in the fashioning of stone and the absence of mortar, and one of them is a tower more than 12 fathoms high. The natives of the country call these edifices Symbaoe, which according to their language signifies court." --Viçente Pegado, Captain, Portuguese Garrison of Sofala, 1531
* Against His-Story, Against Leviathan! Chapter 24 (Detroit, March 1983) [archive.is/XQm50]:
The last communities do a ghost dance, and the ghosts of the last communities will continue to dance within the entrails of the artificial beast. The council-fires of the never-defeated communities are not extinguished by the genocidal invaders, just as the light of Ahura Mazda was not extinguished by rulers who claimed it shone on them. The fire is eclipsed by something dark, but it continues to burn, and its flames shoot out where they are least expected.
Just as Ahura Mazda’s flame was carried to Albi in southern France by Bogomils and their western successors, the flames kept alive by this continent’s communities are carried to the darkest corners of Europe and America.
A Montaigne experiences a revelation when he sees that the people Europeans call Savages possess realms Europeans have lost. A Rousseau experiences a vision when he pushes obfuscating facts aside and sees that the process called Civilization has not been the boon his Enlightened contemporaries claim it to be but rather the bane that explains the Europeans’ loss. Blake, Melville and Thoreau sing these revelations to their school-stunted contemporaries, and despite an increasingly total schooling apparatus and an ever more ubiquitous press, the grandchildren of irredeemably Leviathanized zeks begin to stir with rhythms that come from outside their synthetic environment.
The fire that was to burn down the last beast of the Apocalypse, a fire kept alive by Free Spirits, Adamites, Ranters and rebelling zeks and serfs, is forgotten but not extinguished. Its flames are relit with kindling that comes from council fires of Cheyenne, Dakota, Potawatomi communities.
But the Leviathanic inversion of this fire by the next Church is already announced.
No less a personage than the Enlightened scientific economist Marx lodges Morgan’s version of an Iroquois community in the basement of his revolutionary edifice. The sharing ways of the Iroquois, dubbed Primitive Communism, linger in the basement of this edifice while laboring humanity passes upward, through slavery, serfdom and wage labor, to Fully Developed Communism.
The four beasts of Daniel as well as the three ages of Joachim di Fiore are processed for their upward passage by Humanity’s Productive Forces. Each stage is a Mode of Production. The context is a labor camp, and the revolutionary subjects are His-story’s objects, namely zeks, called Proletarians.
The Eschaton of this Apocalypse is still a labor camp animated by concentrated zeks, but it can be distinguished from all previous camps by the portentous fact that the Archons of the post-revolutionary polity are all members of the Paradisial Party. The eschatological police bully, incarcerate and kill by the grace of Ahura Mazda, just like ancient Cyrus. The repressors wear the free and sharing ways of the Iroquois as badges and armbands.
A farcical replay of the Roman Church’s expropriation and inversion of the anti-Roman crisis cult, the Revolutionary Church nevertheless succeeds in channeling numerous potential rebels into neo-Franciscan Orders, Leviathanic dead ends which, like the earlier Orders, become the vanguard of the repression. It becomes the main project of the stunted rebels to succeed where Businessmen failed, to destroy what human communities still remain, to eradicate the last traces of what Marx called Primitive Communism, so as to send all humanity scurrying up the escalator, past His-story’s concentration camps, the one ruled by the General Secretary of the Paradisial Party, a ruler who calls himself The Proletariat.
Revolutionary archons compete with Enlightenment archons in rending the Biosphere, turning the world into a place where free human beings can neither stand nor lie nor sit.
The last relics of the world’s communities are safely lodged in trophy cases which, their guards insist, contain all there is to know about communities.
The beast now turns on the zeks in its entrails, for they too, however stunted they may be, still posses what Quakers call an “inner light,” and any such light is anathema to Leviathan, whose element is the dark, the synthetic. Having eliminated the communities of outsiders, the Technological Wonder proceeds to generate outsiders inside its own entrails, to expunge human zeks and replace them with machines, with things made of its own substance.
This bizarre last act surprises only those who still take Leviathan at its word and think it rational. Its rationality is as artificial as its love of nature and its devotion to humanity. The beast that so cruelly and bloodily swallowed humanity so as to turn people into appendages of tools now shoves the appendages aside and generates pockets of human beings superfluous to its further progress.
The new outsiders are not radicals. They are people who happened to animate springs and gears which can now be automated, namely artificialized. The outsider may be scions od the most royalist zeks or managers, like the French Canadians who actually found kinship and community although they, unlike many of their contemporaries, didn’t know they wanted these gifts.
The displaced zeks languish, and it is not yet known if the Quakers are right, if the new outsiders do indeed still have an “inner light,” namely an ability to reconstitute lost rhythms, to recover music, to regenerate human cultures.
It is also not known if the technological detritus that crowds and poisons the world leaves human beings any room to dance.
What is known is that Leviathan, the great artifice, single and world-embracing for the first time in His-story, is decomposing.
From the day when battery-run voices began broadcasting old speeches to battery-run listeners, the beast has been talking to itself. Having swallowed everyone and everything outside itself, the beast becomes its own sole frame of reference. It entertains itself, exploits itself and wars on itself. It has reached the end of its Progress, for there is nothing left for it to progress against except itself. Being above all else a war engine, the beast is most likely to perish once and for all in a cataclysmic suicidal war, in which cas Ahriman would permanently extinguish the light of Ahura Mazda.
People waste their lives when they plead with Ahriman to desist from extinguishing the light, for such a deed would be Ahriman’s final triumph over Ahura Mazda, and the pleaders might learn too late that they are the ones who put the idea into the monster’s head.
Leviathan is turning into Narcissus, admiring its own synthetic image in its own synthetic pond, enraptured by its spectacle of itself.
It is a good time for people to let go of its sanity, its masks and armors, and go mad, for they are already being ejected from its pretty polis.
In ancient Anatolia people danced on the earth-covered ruins of the Hittite Leviathan and built their lodges with stones which contained the records of the vanished empire’s great deeds.
The cycle has come round again. America is where Anatolia was. It is a place where human beings, just to stay alive, have to jump, to dance, and by dancing revive the rhythms, recover cyclical time. An-archic and pantheistic dancers no longer sense the artifice and its His-story as All but as merely one cycle, one long night, a stormy night that left Earth wounded, but a night that ends, as all nights end, when the sun rises.
(Photo 1947, Kung San Storyteller, eastern Central Africa)