Gathering of the Tribes radio! [link], A Liberated Zone on the FM, to enhance alternative culture and cognitive freedom! Listen Live! Thursdays, 5 to 6pm with Music, Tribal News and info, convened by Dr.G., a Renegade Illuminati with Thee Temple [link], alongside a psychonautical crew affiliated with the Northbay Evolver network [link]. Sponsored by H2C.org, providing holistic medicine for a variety of physical and mental conditions, as provided under Cal. Prop. 215. Tune in at 89.5FM in the northeast San Pablo Bay Area (American Canyon, Benicia, Crockett, Fairfield, Suisun, Vallejo), Smart Phone Tune-in App [link], Desktop U-stream [link], w. chat box [link], Live Mp3 (.pls) stream[link], Netbook / Laptop [link].
Send info, music tracks, events listings etc., to [GOTT.PRODUCTIONS@) Gmail.com]
* "Trapped Light Orbits Within an Intriguing Material" (2015-07-16, ucsdnews.ucsd.edu) [archive.is/cOMjn]
* "Rainbow of glowing corals discovered in depths of the Red Sea" (2015-06-25, southampton.ac.uk) [archive.is/6yOfd]
* "Hitchhiking robot begins journey across U.S." (2015-07-18, UPI Newswire) [archive.is/sTUlL]. HitchBOT, a bucket-shaped robot from Ontario, is an art project with a social twist, existing to test the trustworthiness of human strangers on its journey. The bot has a personality of its own, and even a "bucket list" of American hot spots it hopes to visit.
* "Neuroscientists establish brain-to-brain networks in primates, rodents" (2015-07-09, Duke University Medical Center) [archive.is/pQcVU] [begin excerpt]: Neuroscientists have introduced a new paradigm for brain-machine interfaces that investigates the physiological properties and adaptability of brain circuits, and how the brains of two or more animals can work together to complete simple tasks. These brain networks, or Brainets, were developed in rodents and primates. [end excerpt]
* "Hopping towards a better soft robot" (2015-07-09, seas.harvard.edu) [archive.is/0vnbN]
* "3D-printed Robot is Hard at Heart, Soft on Outside" (2015-07-09, ucsdnews.ucsd.edu) [archive.is/qSDxu]
This bunny-rabbit robot is soft, is created in a maker machine, and can hop unassisted over various obstacles. Video [https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RyFRfFPV9xI]
* "Planetary Resources’ First Spacecraft Successfully Deployed, Testing Asteroid Prospecting Technology on Orbit" (2015-07-16, planetaryresources.com) [archive.is/3qUkS]