Send info, music tracks, events listings etc., to [GOTT.PRODUCTIONS@) Gmail.com]
Mad Hatter Holiday Festival wrap-up!
Dr.G., MisD, and the whole GOTT crew came out in force, with a personal appearance in the downtown parade alongside the Cat of a Different Color and the Northbay Evolver krewe! We saw our friends The Skunk Funk, and made new friends with The Family Stone!
SPECIAL GUEST: AGE SCOTT
Set to release his latest album "The Black Bukowski" on Godbrothers Records, with the re-release of the first single and video called "Real People" in the spring or summer of 2015!
A look into the mind of a mad poet and lyrical MC, Age Scott provides a mixture of throwback comments and sanctuary to prophetic minds on this, his latest Hip-Hop album.
Listen to it at [http://www.datpiff.com/-Age-Scott-Black-Bukowski-mixtape.666157.html]
"PREGUNTAS", FROM THE PALLET JACKS!
Palleteers and Jackettes! Help the band spread Christmas Cheer by sharing their music videos!
Download their latest music for free at [https://palletjacks.bandcamp.com/]
The Pallet Jacks are auditioning Bass Players to join the band in recording for their upcoming EPs and Album! This is a professional, all-original, northbay band with a solid track record. They ask that you be prepared to make a committment to (semi) regular band practice!
For more info, you can find them at [https://www.facebook.com/palletjacks]
* Messian Dread meets Sticksman - DUB Area 51 Break In (Net Single, 2003) [archive.org/details/sticksman_meets_messian_dread] Dub meets Hip Hop in an earth-quake mix uncovering the foundation which is the drum and the bass. A musical conference with an outcome that will definitely please the hard core DUB and Trip Hop fan to the absolute fullness.
* "Before the Annual Fungus Fair, It’s All About Finding the Right Mushroom" [baynature.org/articles/annual-fungus-fair-huntings-just-beginning] [archive.today/RoNRQ]
Animal Citizenship [https://archive.today/806eg]
* "Mini Rovers Hold Big Promise for Community College Students" (2014-12-03) [jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=4397] [archive.today/t2wxl]
* "International Space Station Enables Interplanetary Space Exploration" (2014-12-04) [nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/news/orion_tests_technology] [archive.today/SBqsU]
* "Rosetta fuels debate on origins of Earth's oceans" (2014-12-10) [esa.int/Our_Activities/Space_Science/Rosetta/Rosetta_fuels_debate_on_origin_of_Earth_s_oceans] [archive.today/DHreQ]
* "Red Planet’s Mystery" (2014-12-04) [sputniknews.com/in_depth/20141204/1015495388.html] [archive.today/T63OG]. While NASA plans to return astronauts to the Moon by 2020 for extended missions in search of more water, scientists say it might be a good idea to drop by to Mars as well. In 2011, the first real proof was released that there is water on the Red planet. File image of a possible water channel forming between orbital passes over Terra Sirenum by MRO, more information at [archive.today/O2eyQ].
* "Spike seen in methane on Mars, but source unknown" (2014-12-16) [marsdaily.com/reports/Spike_seen_in_methane_on_Mars_but_source_unknown_999.html] [archive.today/v8fh6], [begin excerpt]: Methane, a gas that on Earth comes mainly from living organisms, has been measured for the first time making a sudden spike on Mars, leaving scientists puzzled about its origin.The latest findings from NASA's Curiosity rover, which has been exploring the Red Planet since it landed in 2012, were published in the US journal Science on Tuesday and raise the question, could microbes be the source of the methane? And what caused the levels to soar and dissipate again in a matter of weeks? [end excerpt]
* "How NASA Curiosity Instrument Made First Detection of Organic Matter on Mars" (2014-12-16) [jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=4414] [archive.today/SZu74]
* "NASA Rover Finds Active and Ancient Organic Chemistry on Mars" (2014-12-17) [marsdaily.com/reports/NASA_Rover_Finds_Active_and_Ancient_Organic_Chemistry_on_Mars_999.html] [archive.today/QygDZ]
TECHNOLOGY R&D NEWS
* "Robot named 'Athena' becomes first humanoid robot to pay for a seat on a flight" (2014-12-15) [spacedaily.com/reports/Robot_named_Athena_becomes_first_humanoid_robot_to_pay_for_a_seat_on_a_flight_999.html] [archive.today/kme57]
* "Scientists have put a worm’s brain into a Lego robot’s body - and it works. The brainwaves of a parasitic roundworm are now driving a Lego robot." (2014-12-12) [http://www.sciencealert.com/watch-scientists-have-put-a-worm-s-brain-into-a-lego-robot-s-body-and-it-works] [https://archive.today/zCNsM]
* "Squid supplies blueprint for printable thermoplastics" (2014-12-15) [news.psu.edu/story/338374/2014/12/15/research/squid-supplies-blueprint-printable-thermoplastics] [archive.today/O3FVM]. The researchers used recombinant techniques to manufacture the small, synthetic SRT molecule used to produce eco-friendly thermoplastics.
* Chinese Scientist Proves The First Inhabitants Of China Were Black! [https://archive.today/vyRKx]
* "Living African group discovered to be the most populous humans over the last 150,000 years" (2014-12-04) [http://science.psu.edu/news-and-events/2014-news/Miller12-2014] [https://archive.today/OCrZX]