Gathering of the Tribes radio! [link], A Liberated Zone on the FM, to enhance alternative culture and cognitive freedom! Listen Live! with Music, Tribal News and info, convened by Dr.G., a Renegade Illuminati with Thee Temple [link].
Tune in Thursdays, 5 to 6pm at 89.5FM in the northeast San Pablo Bay Area (American Canyon, Benicia, Crockett, Fairfield, Suisun, Vallejo), or online at [is.gd/kJ1EUt ].
Send info, music tracks, events listings etc., to [GOTT.PRODUCTIONS@) Gmail.com]
[futurism.com] [kurzweilai.net] [eurekalert.org]
"What you see is a myosin protein dragging an endorphin along a filament to the inner part of the brain's parietal cortex which creates happiness. Happiness. You're looking at happiness."
* "Life on Ceres? Mysterious changes in the bright spots still baffle scientists" (2016-05-27, phys.org) [archive.is/wUqbO]
* "Comet contains glycine, key part of recipe for life" (2016-05-27, AFP Newswire) [archive.is/mIJcF]
* "Rosetta spacecraft finds ‘vital ingredients’ of Earth life in comet dust" (2016-05-28, rt.com) [archive.is/5OzFo]
* "A planet 1,200 light-years away is a good prospect for a habitable world; UCLA, Washington researchers combine climate, orbit models to show that Kepler-62f might be able to sustain life" (2016-05-26, newsroom.ucla.edu) [archive.is/t1X9L]
* "Russia to Create New Powerful Plasma Rocket Engine - Roscosmos; A Russian rocket engine company, with the assistance of a major research and development institute, will work on a project to create a powerful electrodeless plasma rocket engine, Russia’s Roscosmos space corporation said Wednesday" (2016-05-26, sputniknews.com) [archive.is/Ibpzf], photo caption: The forward section of the experimental rocket, right, showing several of the scentific instruments that will measure the dusty plasma.
* (2016-05-31, Mark Laplume) [archive.is/gTIJW]: Tiahuanaco. You know, at the time in 1914, this was an interesting skull because it was bisected, sawed in half to see the inside. Very unusual to see a juvenile skull with both fused and disappeared Occipital and Saggital sutures. Photo: Arthur Posnansky, 1914
Sanctuary of Ulaca. Villaviciosa (Solosancho, Ávila, Spain).