Gathering of the Tribes radio! [link], A Liberated Zone on the FM, to enhance alternative culture and cognitive freedom! Listen Live! Thursdays, 5 to 6pm with Music, Tribal News and info, convened by Dr.G., a Renegade Illuminati with Thee Temple [link], alongside a psychonautical crew affiliated with the Northbay Evolver network [link]. Sponsored by H2C.org, providing holistic medicine for a variety of physical and mental conditions, as provided under Cal. Prop. 215. Tune in at 89.5FM in the northeast San Pablo Bay Area (American Canyon, Benicia, Crockett, Fairfield, Suisun, Vallejo), Smart Phone Tune-in App [link], Desktop U-stream [link], w. chat box [link], Live Mp3 (.pls) stream[link], Netbook / Laptop [link].
Send info, music tracks, events listings etc., to [GOTT.PRODUCTIONS@) Gmail.com]
* "Think Global, Print Local: A Campaign for a New Commons-Based Publishing Network" (2016-02-29, shareable.net) [archive.is/Y71vM]
* "Sharing Without Sharing: The Strange Case of Medellín" (2016-03-18, shareable.net) [archive.is/hTVIg]
* "Converting atmospheric carbon dioxide into batteries: A green solution for a global problem" (2016-03-02, vanderbilt.edu) [archive.is/yfPth]. Image caption: The Solar Thermal Electrochemical Process (STEP) converts atmospheric carbon dioxide into carbon nanotubes that can be used in advanced batteries.
* "Scientists grow eye lens from patients’ own stem cells, restoring vision; In pioneering new cataract treatment of 12 pediatric patients, the eye grew a new lens from its own stem cells after cloudy lens was removed" (2016-03-11, kurzweilai.net) [archive.is/2Td9F]
* "Are you ready for soft, morphing, crawling robots with glowing skin displays? Turn and face the strange" (2016-03-11, kurzweilai.net) [archive.is/2Au5j], attached video [https://youtu.be/3zK1_0ZR-qc]
* "Regenerative medicine scientists ‘print’ replacement tissue" (2016-02-24, kurzweilai.net) [archive.is/QVddR]
* "Amputee feels texture with a ‘bionic’ fingertip; Other artificial-touch uses include robotics in surgery, rescue, and manufacturing" (2016-03-10, kurzweilai.net) [archive.is/UY8V6]. Image caption: An amputee feels texture in real time: Signals from sensors in an artificial fingertip are converted to neural-like spikes and delivered to nerves in the upper arm.
* "Ancient 'unicorn' rhino may have lived alongside humans" (2016-03-29, wired.co.uk) [archive.is/UOgwT]
* "Ancient underground city in İzmit excites archaeology world; A new excavation process will start in April in northwestern Turkey, where officials believe a huge ancient palace lies underground" (2016-03-04, hurriyetdailynews.com) [archive.is/oZ51J]
* "Ancient pyramids older than Egypt's found…in POLAND; PYRAMIDS an incredible 600 years OLDER than those in Egypt have been discovered in Poland – strengthening the case of ancient sites in Europe" (2016-03-21, dailystar.co.uk) [archive.is/LetNK]
The Longyou Caves are 24 massive man-made caverns located in Zhejiang province, China. With a total volume of at least half a million cubic meters. Although exact dating of the site is sketchy at this time, the Longyou Caves were likely built around 1200 BC.
* "Ancient Brahmi epigraphic text found" (2016-03-28, thehindu.com) [archive.is/wNsUL]