Gathering of the Tribes radio! [link], A Liberated Zone on the FM, to enhance alternative culture and cognitive freedom! Listen Live! Thursdays, 5 to 6pm with Music, Tribal News and info, convened by Dr.G., a Renegade Illuminati with Thee Temple [link], alongside a psychonautical crew affiliated with the Northbay Evolver network [link]. Sponsored by H2C.org, providing holistic medicine for a variety of physical and mental conditions, as provided under Cal. Prop. 215. Tune in at 89.5FM in the northeast San Pablo Bay Area (American Canyon, Benicia, Crockett, Fairfield, Suisun, Vallejo), Smart Phone Tune-in App [link], Desktop U-stream [link], w. chat box [link], Live Mp3 (.pls) stream[link], Netbook / Laptop [link].
Send info, music tracks, events listings etc., to [GOTT.PRODUCTIONS@) Gmail.com]
* Berkeley Protest Festival [http://is.gd/kCHIgx], a Festival to Celebrate Protest in Song, Poetry, and Comedy on Saturday, August 15, 2015 from 10 am to 10 pm in Historic Fellowship Hall at 1924 Cedar St, Berkeley, CA
* How to access a million stunning, copyright-free antique illustrations released by the British Library [http://is.gd/yz6X92]
* The Metropolitan Museum of Art Puts 400,000 High-Res Images Online & Makes Them Free to Use [http://is.gd/ZGF7kk]
"There is no matter as such! All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particles of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together ... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter." - Max Planck, from a speech Dr. Planck presented in Florence, Italy in 1944, entitled “Das Wesen der Materie” (The Essence/Nature/Character of Matter) Quelle: Archiv zur Geschichte der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft, Abt. Va, Rep. 11 Planck, Nr. 1797: [greggbraden.com/resources]
Dr. Francis William Aston made a promise on 12 December 1922 that, with nuclear energy, "the human race will have at its command powers beyond the dreams of scientific fiction; but the remote possibility must always be considered that the energy once liberated will be completely uncontrollable and by its intense violence detonate all neighbouring substances. In this event the whole of the hydrogen on the earth might be transformed at once and the success of the experiment published at large to the universe as a new star." ("Mass spectra and isotopes" Nobel Prize Lecture by Francis William Aston, page 20 [http://is.gd/TGrUBJ] or at [http://is.gd/xZbRf0])
Dr. Kuroda'a, standing in the ruins of Hiroshima in August 1945, said: "I became overwhelmed by the power of nuclear energy. The sight before my eyes was just like the end of the world, but I also felt that the beginning of the world may have been just like this" ("The Origin of the Chemical Elements and the Oklo Phenomenon" book page 2, by P. K. Kuroda, 1982-12 Springer Publishing, [http://is.gd/vlzS3X])
* (2015-08-11, KTVU Channel 2) photo [archive.is/mrye9], explanation [archive.is/1G35D].
* "Tracking A Mysterious Group of Asteroid Outcasts" (2015-08-03, jpl.nasa.gov) [archive.is/A4xmq] [begin excerpt]: Distributed at the outer edge of the asteroid belt, the Euphrosynes have an unusual orbital path that juts well above the ecliptic, the equator of the solar system. The asteroid after which they are named, Euphrosyne -- for an ancient Greek goddess of mirth -- is about 156 miles (260 kilometers) across and is one of the 10 largest asteroids in the main belt. The 1,400 Euphrosyne asteroids studied by Masiero and his colleagues turned out to be large and dark, with highly inclined and elliptical orbits. There are over 700,000 asteroidal bodies currently known in the main belt that range in size from large boulders to about 60 percent of the diameter of Earth's moon, with many yet to be discovered. A better understanding of the origins and behaviors of these mysterious objects will give researchers a clearer picture of asteroids in general, and in particular the NEOs (Near-Earth Objects) that skirt our home planet's neighborhood. Such studies are important, and potentially critical, to the future of humanity, which is a primary reason JPL and its partners continue to relentlessly track these wanderers within our solar system. To date, U.S. assets have discovered more than 98 percent of the known NEOs.
* Photo from the European Union's newest weather satellite [archive.is/9LHeo]
* "Hidden Secrets of Ancient Egyptian Technology" (2015-05-22, metmuseum.org) [archive.is/HiL5a]
* "Dry Weather Reveals Amazing River With Thousands of Shiva Lingas" (2015-08-09, zonnews.com) [archive.is/rEemx] [begin excerpt]: Recently, due to dry weather, the water level of the Shalmala river in Karnataka receded, revealing the presence of thousands of Shiva Lingas carved throughout the river bed. Because of these uncountable carvings, the place gets the name “Sahasralinga” (thousand Shiva Lingas). [end except]. View photos: 1 [archive.is/UTnFH], 2 [archive.is/SN3Ej], 3 [archive.is/PF4Ce], 4 [archive.is/a8KYO], 5 [archive.is/KsLyL], 6 [archive.is/iJ671], 7 [archive.is/gEM6D], 8 [archive.is/B7ttd], 9 [archive.is/brt3a], 10 [archive.is/NvNJp], 11 [archive.is/XctT0], 12 [archive.is/wwutX], 13 [archive.is/GdaEy], 14 [archive.is/fxbev], 15 [archive.is/QviXR], 16 [archive.is/BBjJN], 17 [archive.is/W3Z6n], 18 [archive.is/vllFD], 19 [archive.is/ykQT5], 20 [archive.is/U8VlI], 21 [archive.is/Xefm6]
* "Secrets of the stones" (2003-03-13, smh.com.au) [archive.is/F7lbF] [begin excerpt]:
Image: A cross-section of a Gunditjmara dwelling made with rocks, peat sods and reeds.
For nearly 8000 years, the Gunditjmara people of western Victoria farmed eels. They modified more than 100 square kilometres of the landscape, constructing artificial ponds across the grassy wetlands and digging channels to interconnect them. They exported their produce and became an important part of the local economy. And then white settlers arrived and all they left of the Gunditjmara's thriving industry were several hundred piles of stones that had formed the foundations to the people's huts.
Since the 1970s, archaeologists have suspected that the stone remains in the Lake Condah region were evidence that the local Aborigines had lived in villages. But it was not until an eight-year research project was carried out by a Flinders University archaeologist, Heather Builth, that the real importance of the remains became clear.
The area was naturally a wetland, but Builth discovered that the Gunditjmara had modified it with weirs, channels and dams to make the landscape eel-friendly. But her research revealed something even more remarkable. The output from these eel farms would have been enormous - she estimates it could have fed up to 10,000 people. Her hunch was that this was more like an ancient fishing industry than a subsistence farm, and she set out to prove it.
She had noticed the landscape was scattered with burnt, hollowed-out trees, often right next to the eel traps. Could the structures have been ancient smokehouses? Builth took soil samples from the base of four trees. When the results came back it was her eureka moment: the samples did contain traces of eel fat. Suddenly the whole picture changed. "The Gunditjmara weren't just catching eels," she says. "Their whole society was based around eels." [end excerpt]
* "Scientist debunks nomadic Aborigine 'myth' " (2007-10-09, theguardian.com) [archive.is/0jfRA] [begin excerpt]
Photo: A picture in Dr Memmot's book shows an Aboriginal man sitting in the doorway of a dome-shaped building.
Before white settlers arrived, Australia's indigenous peoples lived in houses and villages, and used surprisingly sophisticated architecture and design methods to build their shelters, new research has found.
Dwellings were constructed in various styles, depending on the climate. Most common were dome-like structures made of cane reeds with roofs thatched with palm leaves.
Some of the houses were interconnected, allowing native people to interact during long periods spent indoors during the wet season.
The findings, by the anthropologist and architect Dr Paul Memmot, of the University of Queensland, discredits a commonly held view in Australia that Aborigines were completely nomadic before the arrival of Europeans 200 years ago.
The belief was part of the argument used by white settlers to claim that Australia was terra nullius - the Latin term for land that belonged to nobody.