Gathering of the Tribes radio! [link], A Liberated Zone on the FM, to enhance alternative culture and cognitive freedom! Listen Live! Thursdays, 5 to 6pm with Music, Tribal News and info, convened by Dr.G., a Renegade Illuminati with Thee Temple [link], alongside a psychonautical crew affiliated with the Northbay Evolver network [link]. Sponsored by H2C.org, providing holistic medicine for a variety of physical and mental conditions, as provided under Cal. Prop. 215. Tune in at 89.5FM in the northeast San Pablo Bay Area (American Canyon, Benicia, Crockett, Fairfield, Suisun, Vallejo), Smart Phone Tune-in App [link], Desktop U-stream [link], w. chat box [link], Live Mp3 (.pls) stream[link], Netbook / Laptop [link].
Send info, music tracks, events listings etc., to [GOTT.PRODUCTIONS@) Gmail.com]
Vallejo Art Car Coalition [facebook.com/VallejoArtCars]
June 12 - Vallejo Art Walk [facebook.com/VallejoArtWalk]
June 13 at 1:00pm Obtainium Works [facebook.com/ObtainiumWorks]
* "This college radio station thinks inside the box" (2014-04-23, sfgate.com) [archive.is/74vkQ]
* "An Important Step in Artificial Intelligence" (2015-05-11, news.ucsb.edu) [archive.is/y7n5n] [begin excerpt]: In what marks a significant step forward for artificial intelligence, researchers at UC Santa Barbara have demonstrated the functionality of a simple artificial neural circuit. For the first time, a circuit of about 100 artificial synapses was proved to perform a simple version of a typical human task: image classification.
“It’s a small, but important step,” said Dmitri Strukov, a professor of electrical and computer engineering. With time and further progress, the circuitry may eventually be expanded and scaled to approach something like the human brain’s, which has 1015 (one quadrillion) synaptic connections. [end excerpt]
* "Computing at the speed of light; Utah engineers take a step toward silicon photonic computing at seeds millions of times faster than current machines" (2015-05-18, unews.utah.edu) [archive.is/7QQ83]
* "Rice scientists use light to probe acoustic tuning in gold nanodisks" (2015-05-07) [web.archive.org/web/20150523034034/http://news.rice.edu/2015/05/07/rice-scientists-use-light-to-probe-acoustic-tuning-in-gold-nanodisks-2]
* "Researchers develop custom artificial membranes with programmable surfaces" (2015-05-07, University of Pennsylvania) [archive.is/uQ55s]
* "The next step in DNA computing: GPS mapping?" (2015-05-06, acs.org) [archive.is/LwBTa]
* "Hydrogels boost ability of stem cells to restore eyesight and heal brains" (2015-05-14, news.engineering.utoronto.ca) [archive.is/3PYZt]
* "Mind Over Matter" (2015-05-21, keck.usc.edu) [archive.is/wkTZX], video [youtube.com/watch?v=lZgeb_HDb48] [begin excerpt]: Paralyzed from the neck down after suffering a gunshot wound when he was 21, Erik G. Sorto now can move a robotic arm just by thinking about it and using his imagination. Through a clinical collaboration between Caltech, Keck Medicine of USC and Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center, the now 34-year-old Sorto is the first person in the world to have a neural prosthetic device implanted in a region of the brain where intentions are made, giving him the ability to perform a fluid hand-shaking gesture, drink a beverage and even play “rock, paper, scissors,” using a robotic arm. Neural prosthetic devices have previously been implanted in the brain’s movement center, the motor cortex, allowing patients with paralysis to control the movement of a robotic limb. The motion, however, is delayed and jerky. Now, by implanting neuroprosthetics in the posterior parietal cortex (PPC), a part of the brain that controls not the movement directly but rather the intent to move, Caltech researchers have developed a way to produce more natural and fluid motions. [end excerpt]
* "The Quest to Upload Your Mind Into the Digital Space" (2015-05, smithsonianmag.com) [archive.is/xfh3L]
* "This Stroke of Genius Could Allow You to Write With Your Brain" (2015-05, smithsonianmag.com) [archive.is/1weQY]
* "We're Not That Far From Being Able to Grow Human Bones in a Lab" (2015-05, smithsonianmag.com) [archive.is/vfgrF]
* "Soon, Your Doctor Could Print a Human Organ on Demand" (2015-05, smithsonianmag.com) [archive.is/kEo30]
* "Left-handed cosmic magnetic field could explain missing antimatter" (2015-05-15, ras.org.uk) [archive.is/DBFOW]
* "Photonic Laser Thruster Propels Simulated Spacecraft; Successful laboratory demonstration validates propellant-free, high-impulse spacecraft propulsion" (2015-05-14) [web.archive.org/web/20150523023325/http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/photonic-laser-thruster-propels-simulated-spacecraft-300083302.html]
* "Ether compounds could work like DNA on oily worlds" (2015-05-12, astrobio.net) [archive.is/rDs6e]
* "Dramatic Clips: The Mystery Bright Spots On Ceres" (2015-05-15) [archive.is/R46Lc]:
NASA’s Dawn spacecraft flew by the dwarf planet Ceres this week. Located between Mars and Jupiter, Ceres is the largest object in the asteroid belt. Scientists are still trying to figure out what’s causing the bright spots … theories being floated are ice, salt, etc. What do you think the bright spots are: Ice? Salt? Alien disco party? Death Star being powered up? See the NASA animated image showing the bright spots of Ceres [archive.is/jlgeo].
* "Ceres bright spots: Clearer pictures, but still no answers" (2015-05-22, UPI newswire) [archive.is/Vdl0Z]
* "Russian Scientist Gets Patent on Transfiguring Martian Atmosphere" (2015-05-10, sputniknews.com) [archive.is/l4A7V]
The Time Traveler's Guide to Communicating with the Past:
* "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" (1928, by Manly P. Hall) [archive.is/ZMHh6].
A road map to the secrets of mystic societies of the 1500s through 1900s, with references and fascinating graphics designed to trip the mind on a journey to other parts of time & space. Have you ever wanted to communicate with the past, but didn't know how? This book will show you how to learn the common language of the initiates of dozens of secret societies, with which you can appear as a deity of your choice to anybody open to your visitation. Caution, any knowledge of the future will appear in the past as prophecy, and could lead to brutal war, inquisition, or worse!
This book is factual, and has many fine points of knowledge not easily understood by the modern reader. But, by studying the knowledge contained within it, you can grasp and utilize the lessons of the ages for your own benefit. Keep in mind the selfless one of the higher realm when making your journey, and be guided by it!
Also, read "The Secret Destiny of America" (1944, by Manly P. Hall) [archive.org/details/SecretDestinyOfAmerica].
* "The Lotus Fire: A Study in Symbolic Yoga" (1939, by George S. Arundale, Theosophical Publishing House, India) [archive.org/details/lotusfire032178mbp]
"The African Origin of Christianity" lecture by Dr. Yosef Ben Jochannan
Also see by the same researcher, "Ancient Egyptian Freemasonry" [youtube.com/watch?v=aGLZXnSdGzQ]
* "Study Reveals How Eastern U.S. Forests Came to Be; Half of eastern North American trees evolved from Asian ancestors" (2015-05-20, today.duke.edu) [archive.is/uq1x5]