Gathering of the Tribes radio presents a conversation with...
Willi Paul, Writer / Publisher of Planetshifter.com Magazine and NewMythologist.com, about mythmaking and creating a sustainable culture with permaculture.
* What is the role of the mythmaker in society?
* Describe the act of mythmaking for the community... does the individual have the power to shift perceptions through "storytelling"?
* What is Permaculture, how is it accessible to members of the community?
* Can Human Culture be considered as a meta-organism, with evolutionary properties?
Willi’s Bio: [planetshifter.com/node/1422]
Writings by Willi Paul:
* "Life in the Edge", an edu-video on Permaculture Principle 8 [planetshifter.com/node/2179]
* ”JOURNEY TO CASCADIA” [openmythsource.com/2012/07/15/2584]